dilluns, 22 de novembre del 2010

My summer holiday


My summer holiday began on June 22nd. During the first month I went to the cinema and also I went to Barcelona for shopping or walking the streets because its are very nice. I love walking in Barcelona, I feel relaxed and happy.

On August 1st, My family and I went to Port Aventura. It's a amusement park. I felt much adrenaline because I got on very strong attractions. I had a great time in Port Aventura.

The following week, My family and I went to Isla Fantasia. This is a fantastic water park. There are many water slides to glide over them. I had a fantastic time in Isla Fantasia too.

On August 20th , My family and I went to L'Escala during three days. L'Escala is a fishing village where there are many anchovies. In l'Escala there is a museum anchovy. There many types of them. The village of L'Escala is very small but very pretty and nice to visit. There are also very relaxing and beatiful beaches too. L'Escala is very quiet and I recommed visiting the town, the beaches...Because it is the prettiest town I've ever seen.

My summer holiday was great.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada